American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- A national nonprofit professional association focused on promoting the healthy development of individuals through education, advocacy and research, as well as addressing the professional needs of psychiatrists.
Active Minds, Inc.
- A national nonprofit organization devoted to raising mental health awareness among young adults.
Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- A national strategic action network committed to work towards an equitable, healthy society by ensuring systems and policies provide equal access and opportunity for health and wellbeing, economic opportunity, educational success, safety and resilience.
American Association of Suicidology
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to advocating for suicide prevention, promoting the understanding of suicide and supporting those who have been affected by suicide.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- A national voluntary health organization aimed to empower individuals affected by suicide and promote suicide prevention through resereach, education, advocacy and support.
American Lung Association
- A national organization committed to improving lung health and preventing lung disease through research, education and advocacy.
American Psychiatric Association
- A national professional organization focused on ensuring effective, humane mental health treatments for individuals with mental illness.
American Psychological Association
- The largest professional and scientific organization of psychologists in the United States devoted to promoting the communication, application and advancement of psychological knowledge and science to improve lives and benefit society.
Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- A national nonprofit organization aimed to increase mental health awareness and improve the diagnosis and treatment of individuals with anxiety disorders.
Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law
- A national legal-advocacy organization focused on advocating for the civil rights, human dignity and equality of individuals with mental disabilities.
Black Women’s Health Imperative
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the physical, emotional and financial wellbeing of Black individuals.
Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- A national nonprofit organization devoted to funding mental health research intended to better the lives of individuals with mental illness.
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- A national nonprofit organization aimed to support, educate and encourage professionals, parents and educators to better understand and address Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- A national nonprofit organization committed to providing support and resources for individuals with depression and/or bipolar disorders.
Families for Depression Awareness
- A national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping families recognize and cope with depression and bipolar disorders, as well as preventing suicide.
Find Your Anchor
- A national nonprofit organization focused on suicide prevention, awareness and education through distributing boxes with materials designed to offer support and inspire
Freedom from Fear
- A national nonprofit organization aimed to advocate, research, educate and support individuals with mental illness.
Mental Health America
- A national nonprofit organization focused on promoting mental health and addressing the needs of individuals with mental illness.
National Alliance on Mental Illness
- A national grassroot organization dedicated to providing support, advocacy, education and awareness to better improve the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness.
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- A national institute devoted to supporting and conducting research on the causes, treatments and prevention of substance misuse and its impact on mental health.
National Institute on Drug Abuse
- A national institute committed to supporting scientific research on drug use and its consequences.
National Institute of Mental Health
- A national institute aimed to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illness through clinical research.
National Institute of Mental Health’s Outreach Partnership Program
- A national program dedicated to increasing the public’s access to scientific mental health information.
National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide
- A national voluntary nonprofit organization devoted to increasing knoweldge about suicide and suicide prevention in minority communities.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- A national network of crisis centers aimed to provide free and confidential emotional support to individuals experiencing emotional distress and/or suicidal crisis.
Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- A national federally supported resource center focused on advancing the implementation of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention.
TLC Foundation for Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors
- A national nonprofit organization committed to helping individuals overcome and heal from body-focused repetitive behaviors through connecting affected individuals and families, referring individuals to treatment, conducting outreach and designing and funding research projects.
Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc.
- A national nonprofit organization focused on raising awareness, providing support and advancing research for individuals and families affected by Tourette Syndrome and Tic Disorders.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office on Women’s Health
- A national governmental agency aimed to address women’s health issues by educating health care professionals and consumers, advancing policies and supporting programs.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- A national governmental agency dedicated to reducing the impact of mental illness and substance abuse on communities in the U.S.