To strengthen knowledge, resources and support around mental health and recovery.
To create an environment in which everyone feels supported throughout their mental health and recovery journey.
- Dignity: We respect the dignity and worth of every person. We all have the right and responsibilities to achieve our full potential in our society.
- Compassion: We treat every person compassionately, free from stigma and prejudice.
- Community Understanding: We persistently promote community understanding of mental health.
- Elevating Voices: We advocate for those with lived experiences to have their voices heard.
- Collaboration: We collaborate with others, and we actively look for partners to strengthen mental health.
- Integrity: We work together with integrity and a sense of purpose.