MHA supports legislation that bolsters our mission by:
- Improving the community’s understanding of mental health.
- Ensuring mental health parity.
- Increasing access to treatment, and improving support and treatment, especially where reform is needed.
- Allocating much-needed funding to the mental health system in Delaware.
- Improving the community’s awareness of suicide as a public health program, and seeking to facilitate the collaboration of multiple agencies working together to reduce rates of suicide.